What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is simply an altered state of consciousness, a deeply relaxed state where we are able to access the higher wisdom of our subconscious minds through focussed attention. Altered states of consciousness include:
- Beta State – a fully awake conscious state.
- Alpha State – involves different levels of trance. The lighter state is typically accessed for meditation. Medium levels are used for childhood memories and past trauma. A deeper level of trance is used to recall past life memories.
- Theta State – the deeply relaxed state just before we fall asleep.
- Delta State – our final deep sleep state.
In Regression Therapy, relaxation methods and a guided induction are used to access the required alpha state for memory recall. The client is always in control, communicates with the therapist throughout the process and will remember the entire experience.
Regression Therapy allows you to go back in time and recall earlier life and past life memories. This is not some 'New Age' therapy, in fact, the grandfather of present day Regression Therapy was Sigmund Freud whose innovative work suggested that bringing the wisdom and knowledge of the subconscious mind into the conscious mind would restore choice and foster personal healing. The process unlocks the mystery and the origin of emotions and examines self-beliefs bringing insight to the root of the client’s presenting complaints and conditions.
It is a technique far more efficient than other forms of psychotherapy, a method so powerful that major changes, bearing long term transformation, are typical after only two or three sessions.
This therapy promotes self-observation that leads to self-knowledge and self-understanding, which in turn lends itself to self-healing and self-empowerment.
Regression Therapy is for people who are ready and willing to move forward and change their current circumstances. They may feel stuck in a difficult and challenging situation and are enduring disempowering emotions and behaviours. Regression therapy is suitable for people wanting free exploration and self-discovery as well as assisting people who are experiencing:
| || |
As Regression Therapy can heal a large number of symptoms it is suitable for a broad spectrum of clients. However, it is not suitable for people who experience psychotic episodes, or who suffer from personality disorders such as schizophrenia, paranoia, borderline personalities or bi-polar.
Healing can occur on all levels – physical, emotional and spiritual. Whether you suffer from symptoms and fears or whether you are just curious, there are many blessings awaiting you when you experience Regression Therapy. Benefits include:
- Relief from current emotional and physical symptoms
- A deeper understanding of yourself and the challenges in your life
- The removal of barriers inhibiting your own inner peace
- Renewed motivation and willpower to make the changes you desire
- Healthier relationships
- An opportunity for great personal and spiritual growth
…and the list goes on.
The healing potential of the subconscious mind is limitless and this technique helps the client tap into their own healing abilities, giving them the power to transform their lives. This therapy is particularly useful for people who struggle against life with an outlook that life is unfair. Connecting to our higher selves assists us in reconnecting with our inner strengths and inner power.